Flavours of Queensland uncovers the state’s cuisine from north to south. From hidden laneway bars to elusive fine dining restaurants it features beautiful photography, uber chic illustrations by local artist Anna Dance, signature recipes, restaurants and bars – all coming together in this breath-taking adventure discovering the Flavours of Queensland.
• A bright and colourful addition to any coffee table or kitchen
• Take a culinary tour of the remarkable restaurants and beautiful bars of Queensland
• Signature recipes make re-creating your experience at home a breeze
When the sun refuses to shine, immerse yourself in the pages of the Flavours of Queensland, an eye-catching compendium of the state’s culinary hotspots. Featuring profiles of restaurants and bars, recipes from head chefs, fantastic illustrations and full colour photography, it’s the perfect way to learn about the sunny state.
• Flavours of Queensland, 480 page hardback with french fold jacket/map
• Optional gift card with personal message
• Free Delivery
Take the coffee table book from the living room to the kitchen with the Flavours of Queensland. Full of fabulous photography and comprehensive venue profiles, this cookbook will do more than just delight the eyes, offering signature recipes that inspire every foodie to whip up delicious dishes.
Read about all the best venues in Brisbane, Noosa, the Gold Coast and beyond, before replicating their magic in your kitchen. It’s perfect as a guide for your next weekend away, or as a gorgeous gift.